The Joy - Girls Gone WOD
- Medium Impact Collarbone Protection
- Bright metallic leopard print
- Contrast color reveal in the front
- Laser-cut open ladder in the back.
- High Support (Zero Bust Bounce)
- Removable Cups
- Designed to handle anything from running to jumping, and even Fran
- Also available in plain black/grey and nude/copper animal
The Joy Chestee is presented in collaboration with Girls Gone WOD Podcast, and is part ONE of two we will be showcasing on our site.
Sizing tip: this style fits similar to our Tiffany style, just intentionally more tight. And if you're considering the Nude & Copper style, just know this one fits very snug, and more so than the other color options in the same style.
Care: wash garment on gentle cycle (or hand wash) and lay flat to dry
The back story on why this is so special to us: GGW released their first episode in June 2013 as the first female-hosted functional fitness podcast. Since then, their mission has evolved from conversations about CrossFit(R) and paleo to discussions about body image, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, marriage, motherhood, and much more. They now have over 250 episodes featuring guests from local entrepreneurs to Greg Glassman and everyone in between. Their mission is to bring an "average athlete" female perspective to the world of fitness media, and connect with their audience in a meaningful way.