- Medium Impact Collarbone Protection
- Bright metallic leopard print
- Contrast color reveal in the front
- Laser-cut open ladder in the back.
- High Support (Zero Bust Bounce)
- Removable Cups
- Designed to handle anything from running to jumping, and even Fran
- Also available in plain black/grey, pink & teal leopard and nude/copper leopard
The Joy Chestee is presented in collaboration with the "Joy & Claire" Podcast, and is part ONE of two we will be showcasing on our site.
The Purple Rain print is available exclusively as part of our "Ready to Race" Collection.
Sizing tip: this style fits similar to our Tiffany style, just intentionally more tight. And if you're considering the Nude & Copper style, just know this one fits very snug, and more so than the other color options in the same style.
Care: wash garment on gentle cycle (or hand wash) and lay flat to dry
Sale items are considered final sale and are unable to be returned.
The back story on why this is so special to us: Joy & Claire released their first podcast episode in June 2013 under the name "Girls Gone WOD" as the first female-hosted functional fitness podcast. Since then, their mission has evolved from conversations about CrossFit(R) and paleo to discussions about body image, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, marriage, motherhood, and much more. They now have over 250 episodes featuring guests from local entrepreneurs to Greg Glassman and everyone in between. Their mission is to bring an "average athlete" female perspective to the world of fitness media, and connect with their audience in a meaningful way.